We respect your privacy and require that you respect the privacy of fellow program participants. We never share emails or personal information without your permission.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas and plans and require that you respect the same rights of fellow program participants and of Big Tree School of Natural Healing.
Thus, you agree:
• Not to infringe on Big Tree School of Natural Healing’s copyright, patent,
trademark or other intellectual property rights.
• That any confidential information shared by program participants or any
representative of the Big Tree School of Natural Healing is confidential and
• Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than what is taught.
• That all materials and information provided to you by Big Tree School of Natural Healing are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belonging solely and exclusively to Black and Butje INC, and may only be used by you as authorized by us.
• The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but Big Tree School of Natural Healing is strictly prohibited.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from Big Tree School of Natural Healing’s programs, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in confidence.
Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, medical advice, therapy or counseling.
The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if/when you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
There is no guarantee, express or implied, that you will earn any money using the information in these programs. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the efforts and skills of the person applying all or part of the concepts; ideas and strategies contained in our course materials.