Level 2 Course
CEUs - 13 for Massage Therapists
Average time to complete - 6 weeks
Requirements to enroll - none, open to everyone
Tuition - $395
- Characteristics and qualities of the 12 Organ Systems
- Body - Mind - Emotion - Spirit qualities of each Organ System
- The 4 Vital Substances: Spirit, Blood, Qi, Essence
- How the 4 Vital Substances are processed by each Organ System
- How to observe and evaluate the relative health of each Organ System
- How each Organ plays a role in gathering and transforming Qi (energy)
- Understand commonly seen physical symptoms from the energetic perspective
- Get to the root of conditions that elude western diagnostics
- Make better choices about which acupoints to use in order to return the system to balance, flow, and health.
4 Vital Substances
- Shen - Spirit: Human consciousness pervades every cell of our body. Chinese medicine has understood the primary role of Spirit in health for thousands of years.
- Qi - Energy: Flowing through the 12 meridians, Qi enlivens the body - mind.
- Xue - Blood: The nourishing fluid that anchors Qi and stabilizes the mind.
- Jing - Essence: Similar DNA, Essence holds the Life Force, the "code" of all that we are as a physical manifestation.
Assessing Organ Systems
- Understand the signs of Organ specific patterns of imbalance
- Learn the progression of imbalance through the Organs
- How to evaluate the Organs using simple questions and observation
- How to harmonize the Organs in order to balance the body-mind-emotions-spirit