All 4 Guide Courses:
- Guide to the 12 Meridians
- Guide to the 5 Elements
- Guide to the Organ Systems
- Guide to 60 Transformational Acupoints
Taking Yin and Yang Further
- Yin and Yang is the basis of everything in Chinese medicine and Meridian Massage. This is a three part mini-series, which lays the groundwork for everything that you will learn in this course.
- This is a three-month guided study on how to cultivate your ability to feel/sense Qi within yourself and others. This course will increase your ability to work with acupoints in order to achieve the best results with Meridian Massage.
Meridian Massage Approach Mastermind Meetings
- Calls with me to help weave the material together to develop practical applications within your personal and/or professional life. These Mastermind meetings will give you the support to efficiently learn this body of knowledge and integrate it into your hands-on work.
- Any questions you have or clarifications you need along the way will be addressed during these calls.
- Access to all of the previous Mastermind Meeting recordings.
Meridian Massage Approach Student Forum
- We have created a private, student Forum via Facebook for you to connect with fellow students. Meet others who are in the program to share study tips and practical applications.
Does the program qualify for continuing education units?
Yes! The program is approved for 65 CEUs by NCBTMB, and by the NY and FL Boards of Massage. Upon completion of each course within the program, the following CEUs are issued:
Guide to the 5 Elements: 12
Guide to the 12 Meridians: 12
Guide to the Organ Systems: 13
Guide to 60 Transformational Acupoints: 18
Sensing Qi: 10
For more information on CEUs, please click here and/or consult with your local licensing agency.
What is the private forum?
We have created a private, student Forum via Facebook for you to connect with fellow students. Meet others who are in the program to share study tips and practical applications.
This closed Facebook group is only for Meridian Massage Approach: Online Certification students. You will have 24 hours - 7 days a week access. Work with others to clarify the information and ask questions. Cindy and the Big Tree team, will also be in the forum answering your questions and supporting you along the way.
Do I have to be a Licensed Massage Therapist to enroll in this program?
No. Anyone can participate in the Meridian Massage Approach: Online Certification program.
Please note: Completion of the program does not qualify for credits toward initial Massage Therapy licensure. Many localities require specific licensure to practice massage and hands-on healing. Although the course will not qualify you as a professional, you will learn how to support yourself and family with Meridian Massage.
What is the refund policy?
Through the years, we have provided hundreds of free opportunities to get to know our style of education offerings through webinars, newsletters, and blog posts.
Due to the nature of the Meridian Massage Approach: Online Certification program, there will be no refunds.
All of the material is available instantly and can be downloaded for your convenience. The ability to store all of the course materials (videos, audios, worksheets, mastermind calls, etc.) provides lifetime access to the program and prohibits us from offering refunds.
Thank you for your understanding.